netspend

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Bring em back...

"The Game," has been one of my favorite tv shows to watch. I have followed this show from the beginning. Ok! I admit the show really is not what it use to be but it is still banging in its own way...

Maybe Tasha is the reason. She is just to much but I love her character. She really handles her business and holds it down. Even in tight situations she always bounce back better than ever.

I really miss Derwin and Melanie. Their situation is what attracted me to the show and I feel like the show is a little naked without them on it. At least give the viewers clips of them in their new life. Taking them completely off, in my opinion, was the biggest mistake. 

Not to mention Kelly really did her thing on the show. She was the little something that was missing. Now that she is gone it is always a little something that the show is starving for. 

All in all I love the new cast members. It is just time to reunite them all together and see how it goes. I think they would surpass their chart numbers and do better than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment